You can own this radio and listen, but to transmit you need a LICENSE From the FCC.
Call for Accessories 800 889 2839
User manual and programming software
New Features Added:
(it does what the others can't......).
Separate squelch level for each channel.
Change squelch level on the fly.
Resumes scanning after off/on cycle.
Quicker activation of talk-around function.
Quickly see frequency of Alpha-tagged channel.
RX FM Broadcast 79-108 MHz
Wide Band & Narrow Band
Always Fast scan rate.
Anytone 3208UV w/FAST SCAN
Dual Band, Dual Frequency, Dual Display, Dual Standby, Two Speed Scan
FCC Type Accepted for Part 90 business use ID# T4K3208UV
199 Channel Scanning Dual Band Portable Radios with 5 Watts RF Transmit Power and Field Programmability
A very reasonably priced radio with American features that is easy to operate. This very comfortable and functional radio is full 5 watt output on VHF and 4 watts on UHF, and is dual band, dual fequency, dual display and dual standby, plus built to business band specs, and does 2 Meter ham and 70cm ham also.
Function key allows easy access to most features from the keypad including adding or deleting channels from the scan list. The keys are plainly marked for the functions activated by the function key.
You can have one line of the display set on VFO and the other set to memory function.
If you are properly licensed we can open this radio to transmit on the business bands on VHF 150 - 174, and UHF 450-470 Mhz. in addition to the ham bands!
YOUR LOW PRICE: JUST $115.00 + shipping.
Package Includes Radio, Antenna, 1500 mAh Lithium Ion Battery, Desktop fast Charger, Belt Clip, Wrist Strap
VHF/UHF Dual Band 199 channel $115.00 + Freight
Click for Owners Manual (pdf format)
With Deep Discounts for Volume Sales 800 889 2839
Other unique features include:
- Customizable Welcome Screen
- FCC Type Accepted for Part 90 business use ID# T4K3208UV
- Programmable by computer or keypad on radio
- 1500 mAh Li-ion Battery
- Dual Band, Dual Frequency, Dual Display and Dual Standby
- Supports VOX transmission
- VHF&UHF, UHF&UHF or VHF&VHF working modes
- High/Low power selection
- Wide/Narrow Bandwidth selection (25KHz/12.5KHz)
- RX & TX 136-174 MHz & 400-520 MHz
- VFO Scanning - frequency limits can be set for both VHF & UHF
- Wire clone function
- 105 groups D.C.S/50 groups CTCSS
- Channel Name edit and display
- Digital Coded Squelch (DCS)
- Multiple scan modes
- Keyboard lock (Auto/Manual)
- Multi step frequency: 2.5K/5K/6.25K/10K/12.5K/25K/50K/100K
- Transmit Time Out Timer
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Squelch mode adjustable for each channel
- CTCSS that really works - when scanning channels, radio will stop ONLY when CTCSS tone is present
- Channel Scanning - scanned channels can be ADDED or REMOVED via the keypad